Guru Nanak Public School, Nalagarh is situated in Village Jagat Khanna, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt. Solan, H.P and located on the bank of Sirsa river.
Guru Nanak Public School is an English medium Co educational School which is administered by Gurmat Prachar Trust Regd. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school imparts education from Pre nursery to higher secondary level. The School campus is located in a pollution free area.
To develop the overall personality of the students, Debate, Quiz, Drama, Cultural Programs, Sports Events are organized regularly.
Establishment of the School
GNPS was founded in 2001 by S. Harmandar Singh Sethi having a dream to offer global standard of education to the rural people of Nalagarh. His dream has been carried forward by S. Nasib Singh Ji i.e to inculcate everlasting values in our students to help them to develop their true potential to the optimum. We strive towards understanding and appreciation rather than condemnation.
Our school is a place of harmony, co-operation and peace where each member continues to grow towards excellence. Our vision is to develop confident and responsible individuals who aspire to fulfill their ambitions.
Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction is English and the method of study is in accordance with the scheme laid down by the C.B.S.E. Special importance is given to English, including spoken English ,Hindi as the national language and Punjabi as the regional language are taught from pre-primary level with priority. The medium of instruction is English and the pupils are prepared for the SSE (class X) and SSCE class XII) and other competitive exams.
- Improves teachers’ effectiveness and productivity.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Enables multi sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- Modern education facilities.
- Well experienced staff.
- Air conditioner room for jr. classes.
- Play ground and sports activities.
- Well equipped science laboratories.
- Wi-Fi computer laboratories.
- Every week parents meeting were held.
- Play way teaching method.