Guru Nanak Public School, Nalagarh is situated in Village Jagat Khanna, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt. Solan, H.P and located on the bank of Sirsa river.
Guru Nanak Public School is an English medium Co educational School which is administered by Gurmat Prachar Trust Regd. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school imparts education from Pre nursery to higher secondary level. The School campus is located in a pollution free area.
To develop the overall personality of the students, Debate, Quiz, Drama, Cultural Programs, Sports Events are organized regularly.
- Improves teachers’ effectiveness and productivity.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Enables multi sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.
- Modern education facilities.
- Well experienced staff.
- Air conditioner room for jr. classes.
- Play ground and sports activities.
- Well equipped science laboratories.
- Wi-Fi computer laboratories.
- Every week parents meeting were held.
- Play way teaching method.