Our Moto: A world of learners where children gain a passport to the world.
Guru Nanak Public School, Nalagarh has been functioning since 2001, under the GURMAT PRACHAR TRUST JAGATKHANA. It is situated on Karyam Road, about 25 Km away from the Ropar Railway Station and is spread over an acres of lush green land in calm, pleasant and pollution free environment. The surroundings are picturesque and ideal for an educational institution. The newly constructed building is open, airy and functional. The school has classes from Pre- Nursery to class XII. GNPC is a co-educational day-boarding school. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Improves teachers’ effectiveness and productivity.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Enables multi sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.